Copyright of Oxford Centre for Practical Ethics Website Material
The Oxford Centre for Practical Ethics is part of Oxford University. The general Copyright and liability statement for the University website applies equally to the Centre website where references to "University" should be understood to include the Oxford Centre for Practical Ethics.
Please note that the Oxford Centre for Practical Ethics reserves copyright in all material appearing in its pages accessible through the World Wide Web, unless an explicit statement to the contrary appears in the page in which the material appears (or in the index page of any section in which the material appears).
Permission is given only to copy material appearing in these pages for the purposes of reading them, executing them, or otherwise processing that is directly necessary in order to fulfil the apparent intent of the Oxford Centre for Practical Ethics in placing them on the Web. Copies may be held on other systems only for personal reference purposes or for expediting access to them (eg storing in caches).
No permission is given to further reproduce or to distribute any material appearing in these pages.
The general Oxford University Copyright Statement can be found at http://www.ox.ac.uk/copyright/
Search our website:
- Savulescu, J., Sandberg, A. and Kahane, G. (2011), 'Enhancement and Well-being', in J. Savulescu, R. ter Meulen and G. Kahane (Eds.) Enhancing Human Capacities,Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell pp. 3-18
- Savulescu, J., Sandberg, A. and Kahane, G. (2011), 'Reasons to Feel, Reasons to Take Pills', in J. Savulescu, R. ter Meulen and G. Kahane (Eds.) Enhancing Human Capacities,Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell pp. 166-178
- Savulescu, J. (2007) “Autonomy, the Good Life, and Controversial Choices”, in eds. Rhodes, R. Francis, L. P. and Silvers, A. The Blackwell Guide to Medical Ethics
- Bostrom N., Sandberg A, (2007) The Wisdom of Nature: An Evolutionary Heuristic for Human Enhancement. eds. Julian Savulescu and Nick Bostrom (Oxford University Press)
- Savulescu, J. (2006). 'Genetic Interventions and the Ethics of Enhancement of Human Beings'
- Smarter, Stronger, Nicer Humans, ABC Radio Background Briefing Podcast | Transcript
- Definitions of Enhancement, Review of Cognitive Enhancement Technologies, Review of Ethical Topics in Cognitive Enhancement. (2007)
- Persson, I., Savulescu, J., 'The Perils of Cognitive Enhancement and the Urgent Imperative to Enhance the Moral Character of Humanity'
- Practical Ethics: "Changing the Building Blocks of Life: Playing Gods and Being Gods" 28 February 2008.
- Blog post: Supermouse and Superman: The Dawn of Biological Liberation
- Tanner Lectures on Human Values 2009: Enhancement as a Basic Human Right, February 21, 2009