The Philosophy Faculty at the University of Oxford would be pleased to host Marie Skłodowska-Curie (MSCA) fellows, and we are currently encouraging applications for Individual European Fellowships.
With a large interdisciplinary community of approximately 150 academic members, Oxford’s Philosophy Faculty comprises the largest group of philosophers in the UK, and one of the largest in the world. We are home to over 100 graduate students undertaking advanced courses in addition to numerous post-doctoral and research staff, all making up an exciting intellectual community.
Duration and funds: The individual European fellowships may last between one to two years, and they provide an allowance to cover your living, travel, and family costs.
Eligibility: They are open researchers with a PhD or with at least four years’ full-time research experience by the time of the call deadline. To be eligible to apply to hold one of these fellowships at Oxford you should not have not have lived or worked in UK for more than 12 months during the three years up to the closing date of the call.
Deadline: The next call for applications closes on 14 September 2017, however we ask you to submit the following to email@example.com by 12 noon, 12 July 2017:
1) A statement of eligibility
2) A detailed CV
3) A proposal for no more than 2 pages outlining the following:
· Introduction, state-of-the-art/research context, specific objectives and overview of the proposed project.
· Research methodology and approach: highlight the type of research / innovation activities proposed.
· Originality and innovative aspects of the research programme: explain the contribution that the action is expected to make to advancements within the action field. Describe any novel concepts, approaches or methods that will be implemented.
· The interdisciplinary aspects (if relevant).
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.