- "Epistemic Externalism in the Philosophy of Religion". Philosophy Compass (forthcoming)
- "Testimony amidst Diversity". In Knowledge, Belief, and God: New Insights in Religious Epistemology, edited by Matthew Benton, John Hawthorne, and Dani Rabinowitz. Oxford University Press (forthcoming)
- "Mutual Epistemic Dependence and the Demographic Divine Hiddenness Problem". Religious Studies (2016), 52 (3): 375-394.
- "Analytic Theology and Analytic Philosophy of Religion: What's the Difference?". Journal of Analytic Theology (2016), 4: 347-361.
- "Defeatism Defeated". (Co-authored with Matthew Benton). Philosophical Perspectives (2015), 29 (1): 40-66.
- "Religious Diversity and Epistemic Luck". International Journal for Philosophy of Religion (2014), 76: 171-91.
My main interests lie in epistemology and the philosophy of religion, particularly at the intersection of the two, and I am currently working on projects on evolutionary debunking arguments against moral realism, epistemological issues arising from the facts of religious diversity, the problem of evil, and the generality problem for reliabilist theories of epistemic justification.