- "Mad Qualia", The Philosophical Quarterly, forthcoming
- “ Causal Emergence and Epiphenomenal Emergence ", Erkenntnis, forthcoming.
- "Why Incompatibilism and Mental Causation is Incompatable with Non-reductive Physicalism", (with Jonas Christensen), Inquiry, forthcoming.
- "Memory, Confabulation and Epistemic Failure", Logos and Episteme, forthcoming.
- " Epiphenomenal Properties ”, Australasian Journal of Philosophy, 2018.
- “ Must Strong Emergence Collapse? ” (co-authored with Jessica Wilson ), Philosophica, 2018.
- “ Lawful Mimickers”, Analysis, 2017.
- “ A New Response to the New Evil Demon Problem ”, Logos and Episteme, 2017.
- “ Causal Powers and the Necessity of Realization ”, International Journal of Philosophical Studies, 2017.
- “ An Argument for Power Inheritance ”, Philosophical Quarterly, 2016.
- “ Realization Relations in Metaphysics ”, Minds and Machines, 2015.
Book Chapters :
- “Emergence, Function, and Realization”, in S.C. Gibb. et. al. (eds.), Routledge Handbook of Emergence, Routledge, forthcoming.
- “Sensory Substitution and Non-Sensory Feelings” (co-authored with David Suarez, Diana Acosta-Navas & Kevin Connolly), in F. Macpherson (ed.), Sensory Substitution and Augmentation, Oxford University Press, forthcoming.
- “ Realization ”, Oxford Bibliographies in Philosophy, Oxford University Press, 2015.
Book Reviews :
- “Review of The Multiple Realization Book by T. Polger and L. Shapiro”, Analysis, 2017.
- “Review of Qualia and Mental Causation in a Physical World by T. Horgan et. al.”, The Philosophical Quarterly, 2015.
- “Review of Mental Causation and Ontology by S.C. Gibb et. al.”, Mind, 2014.
Popular Writing :
- Invited blog post about “The Illusions Index”, (co-authored with Fiona Macpherson), The Brains Blog, forthcoming.
- Various entries for The Illusions Index ( http://www.illusionsindex.org), 2017.
- Invited blog post on “The Mental Causation Question and Emergence”, iCog Blog, 2016. (http://icog.group.shef.ac.uk/the-mental-causation-question-and-emergence/)
For a more up-to-date list as well as work-in-progress papers, please visit https://www.umutbaysan.org/